- 2 Bags Inka plantain chips
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced scallions (white part only)
- 2 Small avocados, diced
- 10 Ounces black olives, drained
- Salsa of choice
- Fresh cilantro to garnish
- 1 Batch of avocado oil mayo
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons dried dill
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder
For the Meat:
- 1 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Mexican seasoning or taco spice blend*
- Salt (if your spice blend is salt free)
- ¼ Cup water
- Prep all of the topping and place them in separate bowls.
- Make the ranch by combining the mayo, lemon juice, dill and garlic in a jar. Stir until well combined.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the ground beef over medium-low heat. Season liberally with salt if your salt blend is salt-free. Brown the beef until almost cooked through, then stir in the seasoning and water. Finish cooking until browned, about 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Take the bags of plantain chips and smash the bags on the counter to break the chips slightly.
- Cut each bag in half with a pair of scissors and remove a small amount of the chips (place them in a separate bowl.
- Divide the remaining chips evenly between the half baggies.
- Let everyone top their chips with ground beef and toppings.
- Eat a walking taco straight from the bag with a spoon!
- You can use the reserved chips to make another taco inside a bowl, or for a second helping in the bag.