Prep time: 8 mins
Total time: 8 mins
Yield: 2 servings
- 1½ tablespoons strawberry balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional; you may want to omit this if your berries are super sweet)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ? teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup (160 g) chopped strawberries
- 1 (15.5 oz/440 g) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups (3 oz/85 g) mixed baby field greens
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbed goat cheese
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, honey (if using), salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add the onion, strawberry, and beans, and gently toss to combine.
- Divide the greens between 2 plates and top each with half the black bean mixture.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon walnuts and 1 tablespoon goat cheese.