Benefits of getting a regular monthly massage:
- Increase in mental clarity
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Reduce muscle tension
- Lower blood pressure
- Alleviate pain
- Enhance the immune system
- Better sleep
Packages and programs:
- Customized Massage Packages: Do you have a sore neck or back? Do you want to keep your muscles flexible for a 5K? Are you pregnant and interested in a pregnancy massage? Or do you need time to relax after a stressful week? Whatever you hope to gain from receiving a massage, let Carrin know and she will work with you Step by Step to reach your goals.
- 3 Month Self-Care Program: If you are ready to make a commitment to your health and wellness by incorporating massage into your life, then this program is for you! It includes 10, 90 minute massages, 3 energy work sessions, a stress-relief kit, as well as email support.
- Gua Sha: Using special tools, the skin is scraped (pain free) to produce light bruising. This method releases unhealthy elements from injured areas of the body and stimulates blood flow and healing.
- Cupping: Uses suction to lift the skin and underlying muscles tissue to create the inverse pressure of a normal massage. The benefits of receiving a cupping massage include: loosening tight muscles, bring blood flow and hydration to areas of tension, and opens up lymphatic pathways to drain inflammation and toxins.
- Ashiatsu: Ashi(foot)-atsu(pressure) is a barefoot, deep tissue massage. Ashiatsu is known as the deeper deep tissue massage. Using Carrin’s feet and her overhead bars for stability, she can give continuous deep pressure without using a pointy thumb or elbow. Many clients rave that they feel like they got “more bang for their buck”.
- Raindrop Therapy: Combines massage, reflexology, Vita Flex, and aromatherapy for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. This technique uses 9 different essential oils on the feet and back to offer many benefits including: pain relief, improve immune system functions, reduce muscle tension, body detoxification, and boosts energy.
“I had been injured while playing football when I was 17 years old, and since then I have suffered from migraines and severe neck and back pain. I have seen many massage therapists and I feel that their pressure was always way too deep. I was referred to Carrin from a former patient of hers and she suggested that we d some condition specific work focusing on my neck and upper back. For the first time in nearly a decade I have not had a migraine in over a month and my whole back feels great! Carrin is amazing at detecting just the right amount of pressure to use. I have now booked a year’s worth of massages with her. I would recommend her to everyone!”
“I came to see Carrin because I was experiencing major back pain. The pain was so bad I couldn’t bend down to pick up my purse or my kids and was desperate for some pain relief. She did a little bit of everything until we found what technique worked the best. I especially found that the massage cupping and gua sha techniques that she does work the best for me. After one visit the pain went from a 10 (being the worst) to a 2! I oved that after the massage Carrin gave self-care tips and I even signed up for the massage membership.”
“Carrin’s ashiatsu massages are amazing. Honestly, it’s difficult to tell most of the time the work is being done with her feet and not her hands! The techniques are very relaxing and work firmly into the muscles without the sharpness that oftentimes accompanies work being done with elbows and thumbs. I would highly recommend it!”