Raspberry Almond Chia Overnight Oats are a perfect grab-and-go for breakfast! Make this delicious recipe tonight and enjoy tomorrow morning!
The oats and raspberries are a great way to replenish any lost carbs while the Greek yogurt, almond butter, and chia seeds add a great source of protein!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup raspberries, mashed
- 1 pinch of salt
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, maple syrup, almond butter, and almond extract until combined.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, and a pinch of salt. Stir until combined.
- Spoon 1/4 yogurt mixture in jar. Spoon 1/4 mashed raspberries into jar. Repeat until the jar is full. Make sure to end with mashed raspberries on top, or feel free to add on some whole ones.
- Cover the jar with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy for breakfast!