- 8 oz. Pork Breakfast Sausage 6. 1 t. fresh Oregano, chopped
(Optional) or ½ t. dry oregano
- 1 T. Olive Oil 7. 9 Eggs
- ½ Sweet Onion, thinly sliced 8. Dash of Pepper
- ¾ C. Bell Peppers, chopped 9. ¾ t. Real Salt
or thinly sliced(any color) 10. ¼ C. Coconut Milk or Almond
- 1 `1/2 C. Spinach(packed) Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin.
- Place the ground sausage in a sauté pan and heat on medium high. Break up the pork into crumbles with a spatula as it cooks.
- When the pork is halfway cooked, add 1 T. of olive oil, onions, peppers, and oregano to the pan. Saute until the onion is translucent. Add the spinach to the pan and cover with a lid. Cook for 30 seconds, remove the lid and toss the ingredients. Spinach should be wilted but still bright green. Remove from heat.
- Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl along with the pepper, salt, and milk. Whisk together until eggs are well beaten.
- Add the sausage and vegetables to the egg mixture and mix in until well distributed.
- Divide the mixture between the greased muffin tins(12 total), making sure that each tin has a somewhat equal ratio of eggs/fillings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes. Cool for a few minutes and remove from tins, loosening the edges first with a knife.