For the base:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter or any desired nut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 sweet apple, diced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries or dried cranberries optional
- In a glass container or mason jar, fold rolled oats together with cinnamon, peanut butter, and salt.
- Pour in almond milk. Leave in the fridge overnight or warm to eat.
- Dice apple and add dried fruit (if desired), sprinkle with cinnamon, and drizzle with honey.
- Leave apple topping in separate container and place on top of oatmeal before eating.
*For Gluten-Free option, use certified gluten-free oats