Mornings can be hectic and sometimes we have to take breakfast on the road. You can make a large batch of these to have ready for the week, and they can be catered to individual tastes! Enjoy this high protein breakfast option.
12 Free-range/organic eggs (from a local farmer if possible)
Butter or your favorite oil, for greasing the muffin pan
Chopped bell pepper
Cooked and chopped bacon, ham, or sausage
*Any other veggie options that you would like. Avoid things like tomatoes and mushrooms as these can make the eggs muffins runny.
- Grease the muffin pan, or line with muffin cups.
- Crack all 12 eggs and beat together.
- Fill each muffin cup about 1/2 to 2/3 full depending on the amount of veggies you will be adding.
- Add veggies and cheese, whatever you choose to include.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 15 minutes. Times may vary depending on oven and amount of veggies in each cup. Play around with amounts and flavors. *Add salt and pepper if desired or add as you eat them!