Happy National Taco Day!
Here is a Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten Free recipe for your liking!
- 1 lb. grass fed ground beef
- 1/2-1 tsp. cayenne pepper (depending on your spice preference)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- avocado, cilantro, salsa, any of your favorite toppings!
- Cook ground beef on medium heat, drain any fat or oil
- Add garlic, cayenne pepper, and cumin – mix together
- Wash and separate butter leaves
- Prepare all your favorite toppings
- Make tacos however you like! Scoop meat onto lettuce and add favorite toppings.