- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- In a large zip seal bag squeeze one lemon, add minced garlic, pork chops, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Seal bag and use your hands to mix everything together and make sure the pork chops are coated. Put the bag on a plate, and place in the fridge for 3-10 hours.
- Remove from the bad and discard the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a large (oven safe) skillet over high heat. Swirl olive oil to coat. Add pork chops to the pan and cook for 3- 4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flip the pork chops, and immediately place the skillet in the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. If using a thermometer the internal temperature should be 145-150 degrees.
- Serve immediately.