- 1 cup diced fresh peaches
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-quart ziplock freezer bag
- 1-gallon ziplock freezer bag
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of course salt or table salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients and stir till well mixed.
- Pour mixture into quart bag and seal shut
- Add half the ice and salt to the gallon bag.
- Set the quart bag inside and add the remainder of the ice.
- Shake the bag vigorously for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or put in the freezer and eat later for firmer ice cream.
*Regular milk and cream can be substituted for coconut milk and cream.
* Swap out the peaches for your favorite ingredients or toppings to make a variety of different ice creams!