This easy and festive recipe is sure to be a hit at all of your parties! You will love the burst of sweetness from the pomegranate seeds – it will make everyone keep coming back for more!
Gluten Free + Vegan + + Vegetarian
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ripe, medium avocados
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, minced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half, lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out avocado with a spoon and put into medium sized bowl.
- Add the lime juice, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper to taste. With a fork, mash avocado mix until you’ve reached desired guacamole consistency.
- Stir in the pomegranate seeds. Serve with your choice of cracker or chip.