Grilled Peaches with Homemade Ice Cream
2-4 fresh ripe peaches
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Lightly brush the flesh of the peaches with olive oil to prevent them from sticking to the grill.
- On medium-high heat, grill the peaches for 6-8 minutes. (For gridline grill marks, cook halfway and rotate the peaches 90 degrees)
- Serve with Homemade Peach Ice Cream. For vanilla ice cream, omit the chopped peaches and add an extra tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Drizzle with honey and a pinch of course sea salt.
- Serve Immediately