Dr. Lisa has put together her ‘Top 10’ things to keep your immune system strong and functioning at its best.
There are a lot of things you can do to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy through the flu season so that you are not fighting illness, but rather staying healthy.
- Get adjusted regularly: getting adjusted regularly will allow the nervous system to operate as intended which will allow the organs of the body to function fully, and in turn keep you free from illness.
- Take supplements: quality, whole food supplements are important to support your body’s normal function.
- Eat Clean: Avoiding processed foods and sugar are good steps in cleaning up your diet. When we consume processed foods and sugars, our organs have to work much harder to process and get rid of the toxic substances.
- Use Young Living Thieves Essential Oil and Cleaner: Thieves is a known anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial. Use it as a household disinfectant. *Learn more at our Make & Take class being held 10/27/18. Follow this link to sign up:
Sign Up for Monthly Seminars
- Probiotics: Taking a quality probiotic encourages intestinal health. Your intestinal health accounts for 80% of your immune system. Have a healthy gut, have a healthy body.
- Organo Coffee: “Change you coffee, change your health” this isn’t just a catchy gimmick, it’s a genuine statement. All organo products contain ganoderma, a powerhouse of an herbal supplement. It has been used for 100’s of years in Chinese medicine and has yielded amazing health benefits. Ask us how to get a free sample!
- Managing Stress: Stress can have immense negative effects on immunity and health. Some seen right away and others unseen until serious. Learning how to manage stress for overall health is important at any age.
- Exercise: Exercising is proven to support a healthy immune system. Engaging in 30 minutes of moderate cardiovascular exercise 5 times a week is essential to health.
- Water: Consuming half of your body weight in ounces of water every day is essential to normal bodily functions. Example: at 150lb person should consume 75 ounces of water daily. If you workout regularly, have a labor intensive job, or take medications which cause dehydration, you should consume more.
- Sleep: Getting adequate sleep is essential to health. For most adults 6-8 hours of quality sleep is sufficient. Remember to keep television, phones, and other electronics off or on silent while sleeping.
If you’d like to learn more about how we can help you get healthy and stay healthy, please contact us for a free consultation here:
Contact FormWe would love to hear how we can help you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.