Your toxic load is the amount of toxins that your body needs to process.
Answer the following questions with Yes/No
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables?
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free range?
- Do you consume genetically altered food?
- Do you or have you ever consumed artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?
- Do the foods you eat have preservatives, additives, dyes, or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?
- Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
If the majority of your answers are “yes”, then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins, such as perfumes, cleaners, and pollution also add to your load.