- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour fine, fresh, no lumps
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- (For Cooking) 1 teaspoon olive oil to rub/oil the non-stick pan
Instructions to Make the dough
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the psyllium husk and coconut flour. Mashout6 lumps with a fork or sift through a flour sifter.
- Add in the lukewarm water, olive oil, and baking soda. Give a good stir with a spatula, then use your hands to knead the dough.
- The dough should be soft but not sticky. If too sticky add a little extra coconut flour, if the dough is crumbling add a little more water until it holds together.
- Form dough into a ball and set aside for 10 minutes
- Cut dough into 4 sections.
- Place one section at a time between 2 layers of parchment paper and roll to desired thickness
- Use a plate or pot lid to cut dough into a circle. Carefully remove excess and flip tortilla dough from parchment paper to hot greased pan
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side
- Repeat steps 7 & 8 until all dough is cooked