This delicious, low-carb stuffing will allow you to enjoy one of your favorite Thanksgiving dished, without the regrets!
- 4 tbsp. organic, grass-fed butter
- 1 organic onion, chopped
- 2 large organic carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 organic celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small head organic cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup organic mushrooms, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, and celery. Saute for 7-8 minutes, until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cauliflower, season with salt. Cook another 8-10 minutes, until tender.
- Add in parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined. Then pour broth over mixture and cover with a lid until totally tender and liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Serve! :)