Why pass on some of the best dishes this Holiday season when you don’t have to?! These Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes are a creamy, delicious, hearty, healthy, and waist-line friendly!
Paleo + Gluten Free + Vegan + Low Calorie
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Total Time: 50 min.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, washed, de-stemmed, and sliced
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tbsp. dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cleaned and sliced cauliflower onto baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray, sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until edges start to brown slightly.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add to food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor. Blend 2-3 minutes or until you get a potato like consistency.
- Remove from food processor and serve. (you can store leftovers in fridge for up to one week)