- 6 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp arrowroot powder or corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 baking pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together chocolate and coconut oil. Set aside and allow to cool a bit.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add cocoa powder, arrowroot powder, and salt, mixing until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow cooling for 10-15 minutes before serving