These cookies are easy to make, delicious, and no one will even know they’re healthy! Your guests won’t be able to stop eating them!
Paleo + Grain Free
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 30 min.
Serves: 12-14 cookies
- 1 egg & 1 egg-yolk
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. all spice
- Extra coconut sugar for sprinkling – optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, egg yolk, almond butter, and coconut oil until smooth. Add molasses, coconut sugar, and vanilla. Continue to mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. Add the dry mix to the wet ingredients until completely combined. At this point the dough will become sticky.
- Chill dough in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until it thickens and can be scooped easily.
- Scoop the cookie dough into heaping tbsps. onto parchment paper. Gently flatten and sprinkle with coconut sugar, if desired.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until the tops crack – do not overbake!! The cookies will become firmer and chewier as they cool.
- Allow to cool completely on wire racks. Enjoy!