- 3lb beef chuck roast
- 1small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup of organic beef bone broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Ideas for Serving:
Fresh cilantro, chopped
Fresh lime wedges
Diced red onion
- Slice the chuck roast into 6-8 large chunks and set at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the garlic, onion, and seasonings and mix well to evenly coat the chuck roast.
- Pour in the broth, lime juice, and apple cider vinegar.
- Cover the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours until the roast easily shreds with a fork.
- Remove from slow cooker and shred the barbacoa.
- Add fresh cilantro and other toppings
- Serve on tortillas of your choice.