- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder (or cornstarch)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- Peel sweet potatoes using a vegetable peeler
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 match sticks and soak in cold water for 45-60 min.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Remove from water after the allotted time, rinse with cold water, and pat dry with a dish towel
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss potato match sticks in olive oil. After thoroughly coated, toss arrowroot powder and spices. (Do not salt)
- Place on a lined baking sheet, careful not to allow the potato match sticks to touch.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Turn the fries halfway through baking.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce or eat them plain!