Whole 30 compliant meal perfect for your Labor Day weekend.
- 1lb ground chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup. hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. paleo mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup + 2tbsp. almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Using a spoon, dish out the ground chicken mixture and form into balls.
- Place the meatballs onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes then drizzle with more hot sauce and add additional green onions and blue cheese if desired.