Serves: 2 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon dried oregano (or other herb, such as thyme, basil, rosemary, or Italian herb mix)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 4-6 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
Watch How Lunds & Byerlys Can Help Pick Out Produce
- In a small bowl, put vinegar, oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Put chicken in a ziploc bag. Pour vinegar mixture in bag with chicken, seal bag and spread marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put chicken in prepared baking dish and pour marinade over chicken. Cover and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Let sit for 5 minutes and then serve.