- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 2 cup coconut milk from a can
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together the tapioca flour and chickpea flour until combined.
- Stir in the coconut milk and mix until well blended. The batter should be thick, but smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick or well-greased skillet on medium heat. Pour batter onto the skillet. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter around into a large, thin circle of your desired size (1/4 c batter = approx. 6” tortilla)
- Let the wrap cook for 1-2 minutes. When the edges of the wrap are cooked and there are tiny air bubbles on top you know it’s time to gently flip it over and cook on the other side for another minute.
- Transfer the wrap to a plate to let cool and repeat this process until the batter is gone.